So I finally started the SOA, using burgundy Cascade 220 and size 7 needles. I've been planning on this project for so long and just never cast on for one reason or another, but then this past weekend I just decided to dive right in. I have both saddles finished and most of the "back" part that you do before the body. The cables are easy to memorize after just a few repeats so it's interesting but soothing at the same time, and, surprise! I can do it at work.
I did mess up one of the cable crosses severely and had to do the whole "drop down the stitches and reknit the cable" mess twice already, but it's ok b/c I'm good at that. ;o) Did impress my coworked with my prowess, though!