AH! Finished another project! The chenille redo blanket is done done done done done. =) And sitting nicely on the back of the couch, looking pretty. It really does look much better knitted than it did crocheted. And it drapes better and feels better; we'll get much more use out of it now. For both the crochet and knit versions I just did the typical diagonal dishcloth pattern, only made it rectangular by increasing on one side and decreasing on the other before decreasing both sides (if that makes any sense). While it can get really boring to do this pattern, it always seems to work out so well! Especially in variegated yarn.
So now I can move 2 green dot items up to the red dot list. The WE sweater and the AV sweater are now red dot items, and Matt's mom's blanket and the toe-up socks are now green dot list items.
I've revised my rewards schedule, too. ;o) Since we went to the mall yesterday and Matt spent $100 on clothes (plus got $100 worth on gift certificates), and I spent $20 on clothes and bought some coffee, I get to buy yarn! Woohoo!