6 Reasons I Caved and Joined Twitter
- Like I said before, it's everywhere! (insert Frankenstein-style pronunciation here)
- People kept asking me if I was on it, and I never had a good reason for saying no -- PEER PRESSURE, baby!
- Lots of blog-marketing articles have touted it recently. The one that pushed me over the edge was this one from Copyblogger.
- A few people I want to keep up with don't have blogs and/or don't update them anymore, but they're on Twitter.
- This Slate article, even though it wasn't the intention of the author!
- I decided to use it primarily for blog marketing, but will also post occasional personal updates. I have a feeling a big percentage of those will be about the dog!
I've added a "follow me" image to the sidebar. Follow me on Twitter!
Leave a Reply