Remember the Babette blanket I started, oh, almost 3 years ago? No? Yeah I don't blame you! I recently decided I loved it too much to just let it languish and dug it out to finish it. Unfortunately I realized I don't have enough yarn to make it as large as I'd like, and my gauge has changed drastically! So I decided to make the best of the situation and finish it off as a baby blanket. What you see above is sections 1-7 plus 4 rows of DC's for the border. It still needs to be blocked and has a few more ends to weave in, but otherwise it's done. It's the perfect size for a baby blanket and will hopefully make some little girl very happy. Of course at the moment I don't know anyone having a little girl, but I'm sure someone will at some point in the future . . .
I still love this color combo and want my own full-size Babette so I'm planning to make another one in Cascade 220. I may add a few more shades of each color once I see the color options in real life and find just the right shade of pink. Planning a new project is always so much fun, too bad I have way too many WIPs to even consider starting another one anytime soon!