Yesterday I finally got around to blocking all my latest FO's. Click on the thumbnail to see a bigger picture of this layout. This took a lot of time! And since it was raining yesterday, not everything's dry even today, 24hrs later.
This is Charlotte 2, which will be gifted to my sister (finally) tomorrow. Blocking lace is the most time-consuming, of course. I used my beloved blocking wires to really pull that stitch pattern open. I think it came out pretty well, especially considering that I used leftovers of other projects as I found them. If I had planned this better I wouldn't have let the yarns get so pale right before the darker blue border, but my sister does like it and that's all I really care about. This is such a fun project, I would totally make another one.
And this is the finished Salt Peanuts sweater, though I do still have about 6 ends to weave in. I finished this just in time for spring (figures!) and just stuffed it into my closed instead of getting it done and over with. I had to doctor this picture a lot to get it to look halway decent, please forgive me.