Jumping on the bandwagon
Big Sister posted a list of all her UFOs and is working towards bringing the number down to a managable level, then Gina 'fessed up to HER list, and now I'm feeling the pressure.
But before you get all excited to see the most shameful list of all time, I'm not going to list them all. It's simply too painful. I'm going to list the ones that are THISCLOSE to being done and the ones that need to be done ASAP, and not worry about the 40+ other projects hidden under the table and in the closets. Those can come later.
First tier, for immediate completion:
- Pink/brown/white striped pullover (back done)
- Plum sweater dress (back done)
- Mom cardigan (half of a sleeve left and weaving in ends)
- Store sample (half done)
- Raisin short sleeve cardigan (almost done)
- Grey cable and short rows (1/3 done)
- Grey one-button cardigan (done, need photo shoot and pattern put online)
- Beige cropped pullover (back and fronts done, needs sleeves and belt)
- Orange tank (back done)
After these are done, I'll move on to these:
- Cascade 220 Son of Aran Pullover (really close to done)
- Margrite wrap cardigan (lacks one sleeve!)
- Koigu wave shawl (half done)
- Ram's horn jacket (might get ripped out, not feelin' it anymore)
- Little Rivers (about half done)
And the long-term ones:
- Map of the World Blanket
- Kersti random log cabin
- Adam's Brown blanket
Looks like I got my work cut out for me. With any luck you'll see the grey cardigan and the raisin cardigan done today or tomorrow . . .
And maybe if I get 3 of these off the list, I can start another project.
Leave a Reply